Nollywood actress Lizzy Anjorin Insults Mercy Aigbe- see why



Lizzy Anjorin Talks Down On Mercy Aigbe, Iyabo Ojo, Says The Price Of 3 Dresses In Her Boutique Is Enough To Stock Their Shop
Nollywood actress Lizzy Anjorin who has been sending aides to NaijaGists.com to remove her paraga joint story raced to Punch over the week in her usual “Gra Gra” manner to set the records straight on why she closed down one of her shops recently.
In an exclusive chat with Saturday Beat, Lizzy Anjorin claimed she is the first Yoruba actress to live in Lekki.
She even went further to show her supremacy over Iyabo Ojo, Mercy Aigbe, Toyin Aimakhu and other Nollywood celebrities who own boutiques by saying all the clothings in their stores combined is not up to the price of 3 dresses in her newly stocked boutique.
Hear what she told Saturday Beats:
I have three solid cars. I drive an Envogue, a Chrysler and an Xterra. I am even about buying the fourth car. Of all the actresses that have clothing business, just three dresses from my shop would just be equal to the amount they spent on their shops. My shop is worth well over N80m.
“I have never borrowed money from anybody. I am living large, I live at Ikoyi. I was the first Yoruba actress to have lived at Lekki Phase One (Lagos). I am the first to have a shop. On top of it all, I am a very pretty girl, I can never be poor. Even without me working, I can never be poor. I can only be broke if there is no God,”.
just three dresses from my shop would just be equal to the amount they spent on their shops”
Must Lizzy Anjorin insult her colleagues to make a point? #nawa oooo  #pride no good oo

No comments

Powered by Blogger.